Saturday, May 14, 2016

Crocheting Essentials

Hi!

For today's post, I will be showing y'all my crocheting essentials. 

My first essential are my crochet hooks! I have been trying to collect all of the clover amour hooks, but I have not been able to go yarn shopping in a while. :( I will try to buy all of them soon!! :DI keep all of my Clover Amour Hooks in this adorable Rilakkuma pencil case. 

Next essential of mine is my pink bear tape measurer. If you can remember, I bought this at Daiso and blogged about it here. I only use this if I am crocheting a piece of clothing or a hat.


Scissors and jumbo needles are HUGE essentials to crocheting anything. 

My last essential is of course yarn!! :)

That's it for today's post. I hope you liked it. 

Happy crocheting and crafting! 
Anna

2 comments:

  1. I have that same pink bear tape measure lol I don't know how to crochet but I want to learn this summer. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool that we have the same tape measurer! I hope you learn to crochet soon! It is loads of fun. ;)

      Delete