Saturday, October 10, 2015

Daiso Love

I recently went to Daiso with my good friend Jessica, and I got some kawaii stuff. I only got three items from Daiso, so I wanted to show you all the things I got :)

The first item I got fro Daiso is this black cat iPhone/iPod holder( as you can see in the picture, I have a pink penguin case on my iPod, and yet my iPod still fits snuggly in the holder).


The second item I got was this super cute bear measuring tape. It is a pink bear, and you can pull the measuring tape out. To wind the tape back inside of the bear, you press the mouth of the bear.



The last item I got from Daiso was this kawaii sticky pad set.I am obsessed with kawaii stationery. :P


That's it for today's post, folks! I hope you have a lovely day!

Happy crocheting and crafting. :)
~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment